why many Honorable People
Don’t Want to Be Muslims
Islam Denies Words of Previous Prophets
1. Muslims reject even the truths of God in copies of scriptures from the very time of Jesus. Yet Sura 5:46-48 says Jesus confirmed the law and the gospel.
www.MuslimHope.com/DeadSeaScrolls.com If Allah were not powerful enough to preserve the law of Moses and the gospel of Jesus, He would not be powerful enough to preserve the message of the Qur’an. If Allah could preserve the message of the Qur’an, He could preserve His Word before then too.
2. Islam Rejects Prophets teaching that God is a Father. This is affirmed by Jews, Christians, and frequently in the Old and New Testaments.
www.MuslimHope.com/FatherhoodOfGod.htm While God is not a Father in a sexual sense, He is both an adopted Father to believers, and He specially begot Jesus before time began. God is clearly a Father in the copies of scripture we have at the time of Jesus.
3. Jesus taught that He is the Son of God and accepted Worship as God www.MuslimHope.com/ProvingForMuslimsThatJesusIsGodAndLord.htm. Even early pagan writers acknowledge this is what was taught.
4. Allah deceives – even all the followers of Christ. Yet the Bible says God does not lie (Num 23:19; 1 Sam 15:24) In the Qur’an Allah is the greatest of schemers, fooling all His early followers into thinking Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead. www.MuslimHope.com/DeceptionInIslam.htm
Some Contradictions in the Qur’an.
5. Zul Qarnain: the sun does not set in a muddy spring
Muslim historians show that this idea in Sura 18:85-86, that the sun really goes down into a muddy spring at night, was literally believed, and misled Muslims until recently.
6. There was no mosque in Jerusalem in Mohammed’s alleged Night Journey (Sura 17:1) www.MuslimHope.com/NightJourney.htm The site in Jerusalem of the destroyed Jewish temple, and the future al-Aqsa mosque, was a garbage dump in Mohammed’s time, as documented by Muslims. This makes non-Muslims question why Palestinians felt the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade needed to exist.
Changes in the Qur’an
7. Major rewrite: Daughters of Allah in Sura 53 www.MuslimHope.com/DaughtersOfAllah.htm
Four early and seven later Muslim biographers document that Sura 53 originally said, "Have ye seen [the pagan goddesses] Lat, and ‘Uzza, And another, the third, Manat? These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for." The hadiths and Qur’an also admit that when Revelations came, Satan also sent counterfeit "whisperings".
8. Variants: Mohammed’s secretaries, ‘Ubai bin Ka’b and other had fewer or more suras. It is a falsehood when some Muslims say the Qur’an has no variants.
www.MuslimHope.com/QuranVariants.htm While some Qur’anic verses were left in but abrogated (i.e. not to be followed after a brief time), the hadiths and Muslim historians document verses and even suras silently removed. The newly discovered early San’a/Yemeni Qur’an also showed many variants.
Violence of Mohammed
and Early Muslims
9. Mohammed ordered torture at least twice
www.MuslimHope.com/WarInIslam.htm Kinanah bin al-Rabi’ was slowly burned because he did not want to tell where treasure was. The other was on a tribe that killed people Mohammed sent to tell them to drink camel urine for their ailments.
10. Mohammed ordered assassinations
14a. Ka’b bin Ashraf maligned Allah and his messenger [i.e. Mohammed]. Ka’b bin Ashraf trusted the assassin, but Mohammed specifically allowed the assassin to say anything and betray him.
14b. Abu Rafi (probably for military reasons)
14c. Attempted of Abu Sufyan (Meccan general)
14d. al-Aswad (He claimed he was a prophet too, so Mohammed used violence to silence him.)
14e. Khalid bin Sufyan (Mohammed heard he was gathering a force)
14f. Yusar bin Rizam (Muslims killed him when they sensed he had second thoughts about becoming a Muslims, but Mohammed did not order this)
11. Mohammed spread Islam by the sword: Mohammed ordered surprise attacks on unsuspecting people. If Islam means "peace", why in a ten-year period were there about 82 battles? www.MuslimHope.com/WarInIslam.htm
Islamic View of Women and Marriage
12. Women your right hands possess. Besides up to four wives, a Muslim man can have unlimited slave girls and captives for sex, even if they are unwilling.
13. Women are less than men: not pray during their time of month, less intelligent, more in Hell.
www.MuslimHope.com/WomenInIslam.htm Muslim scholar al-Ghazali (1058-1111 A.D.) listed 18 ways women are inferior to men. They include:
-A woman’s court testimony counts as half a man’s
-Men have multiple wives; women only one husband
-Woman cannot divorce so easily like men
-The wife must stay secluded at home
-A woman must keep her head covered
-Women cannot leave the house except with a near relative
-Only men can take part in Friday and feast day prayers and funerals
-A woman cannot be a ruler or judge
14. Mustahil and Mu’tah – they sound disgusting After an irrevocable divorce, a woman must consummate a marriage with someone else before she can remarry the man. A mustahil is a man paid to perform this service. Mu’tah is temporary marriage, so that a man can marry a woman for a few hours, or longer, but it is not prostitution. Sunnis say Mohammed permitted this for a period of time only, but Shi’ites say it is valid today, and is practiced in Iran and other places. www.MuslimHope.com/WomenInIslam.htm
15. Why did Mohammed consummate his marriage with a 8 to 9 year old girl? www.MuslimHope.com/AishaNine.htm This has caused untold grief and physical problems for young Muslim girls in Africa and elsewhere.
The Unusual Character of Mohammed
16. Why did he need so many wives?
His adopted son was commanded to divorce his wife Zainab bint Jahsh so that Mohammed could marry her. Other wives, Safiya and Juwairiyya bint Harith, were widows because Mohammed had their husbands killed right before. Some women declined Mohammed’s marriage proposals, and Muslims historians also document that Mohammed had some divorces too. Mohammed had concubines too.
17. Bewitched: How could a true prophet of God be under an evil spell? www.MuslimHope.com/Bewitched.htm This is documented in at least 11 places in the hadiths, which define the (Sharia) Law of Sunni Islam.
18. Odd Superstitions: The hadiths record that Mohammed taught the evil eye is a fact, after the call of nature must use an odd number of stones, clean your nose an odd number of times, recite prayers an odd number of times, apply collyridium or eyes an odd number of times. Put on your right sandal first and take off your left sandal first. Eat with your right hand because Satan eats with his left.
19. Torment of the grave was something that terrified Mohammed himself. This does not mean time in Hell, but in the actually grave site itself. Mohammed was fearful of this for others, his Muslim followers, and specifically for himself.
For further information contact:
To Return To: The Real Yeshua/Jesus Page
To return to False and 'Near Christian' Religions
To Return To: Menorah's Web Page